The BSC conducts standard analysis of genomic, transcriptomic and proteomic data using state-of-the-art methods according to the rules of good scientific practice. All services will be conducted by experienced scientists with a degree (usually PhD) in bioinformatics.
- project planning
- experimental design
- data analysis
- creation of publication-ready figures
- submission of data to public repositories
- Assembly (de novo, reference based)
- Variant detection analysis
- Differential gene expression analysis
- Isoform identification and quantification
- Splice variant analysis
- DDA Label-free and labeled data analysis
- DIA SWATH analysis
The BSC can modify and extend existing analysis pipelines to fit the specific requirements of your data. In addition the BSC offers the development and implementation of new algorithmic solutions for your projects.